Hearing Assistance in the US
Due to COVID-19, we have temporarily suspended our Hear Now Program. Fees for applications and applications that were in the processing stage will be returned. Please check back for up-to-date information on the status of the Program. Any immediate questions can be addressed by phone or email at: 1-800-328-8602 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starkey Hearing Foundation has provided more hearing help to people in the United States than to any other country. Hear Now is our application-based program that provides hearing aid assistance to Americans with low income and low assets. Hearing care professionals all around the United States participate in our program by donating their time and services to beneficiaries of Hear Now. Every applicant approved through the program is fit with new, top-of-the-line digital hearing aids that are customized to their hearing loss. Each hearing aid provided through our program is graciously donated by Starkey Hearing Technologies.
If you or someone you know are struggling with hearing loss and unable to afford hearing aids, call 1-800-328-8602 and ask for Hear Now, or send us an email and a Hear Now representative will be in touch with you shortly.
1. Call 1-800-328-8602 and ask for “Hear Now” to go over your eligibility.
2. Download application above, or an application can be mailed or emailed to you directly upon request.
3. Work with a hearing healthcare professional in your area that is currently working with Hear Now. The provider will need to complete pages 8 & 10 of the application.
4. Review and complete your application
5. Mail completed application with proof of household income and assets, a hearing test and the processing fee to:
Starkey Hearing Foundation
Attn: Hear Now Program
6801 Washington Ave S, Ste 200
Minneapolis, MN 55439
6. Please allow 3–5 weeks for the application review process to be completed.
7. You will be notified by mail from Starkey Hearing Foundation with a status update:
a. If approved, contact your hearing care professional to set up a hearing aid fitting appointment.
b. If denied, you may re-apply after one year.
c. If additional information is required, gather remaining information and mail to address above.
Please view our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more information about our Hear Now program.
Hearing Professionals Looking to Give Back
Hear Now wouldn't be possible without the support of our thousands of generous hearing professionals around the United States. They donate their time and services to do the hearing aid fittings and adjustments. If you are a hearing professional and interested in making a difference in your community by becoming a Hear Now provider, please call 1-800-328-8602 and ask for Hear Now or email us to discuss.